IT WAS A GREAT WAY TO RECHARTER. I HAVE RECHARTED THIS UNIT FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND THIS WAS THE EASIEST IT HAS EVER BEEN. CONGRATULATIONS FOR A GREAT PROGRAM.
- RALPH EARHART, Pack 79
Renew the charter for packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships
A representative of each unit can now complete the paperwork for renewing a charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual or the chartered organization.
How to Use
The October roundtables will feature training on Internet Rechartering. Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor; this adult must attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about how Internet Rechartering works can take the interactive Internet Rechartering tutorial and view the help. See buttons below.
To renew a charter online:
- Sixty days before your unit's expiration date, select a renewal processor.
- The renewal processor attends the University of Scouting on October 30 to receive training and the unit access code.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the chartered organization representative sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district's charter turn-in meeting.